Photo by Jose Villarrubia.
John William Money, Ph.D. (1921-2006), sex researcher, pediatric psycho-endocrinologist and co-founder of the Gender Identity Clinic at Johns Hopkins, defined the concepts of gender role and identity.
The Money collection includes:
- professional correspondence (1950-2004)
- lectures, presentations, and audiovisual materials (1960s-2004)
- articles and clippings (1973-2000), including thousands of reprints and pamphlets on a broad range of sex education and research topics.
- scientific journals and erotic magazines (1940s-2000)
- a complete holding of his manuscripts and publications.
- scientific, erotic and pornographic journals and magazines (1949-1985)
- conference programs and papers, photo albums, and information, and materials relating to sex research organizations and conferences.
Remembering John Money (3 videos)
Part I: Personal Connections
Part II: Life's Work
Part III: Tributes
« Return to the archives page